Midnight Beauty Pirate<!- Begin Bryan ->
Over the weekend I went to a Halloween party with the family, and my husband and I dressed up as pirates. I’m calling this look ‘Midnight Beauty Pirate’. The dress I got (which was supposed to be a “witch” costume) was this gorgeous shade of purple with black, so I coordinated my nails to match.
I did a gradient using Sally Hansen Night Fright and OPI DS Extravagance and stamped over it using BM-310 with Night Fright. For the accent nail I used BM-413 with Sally Hansen OMGhost and Extravagance to color the cross.
For my makeup I was inspired by Goldiestarling’s Pirate Wench makeup tutorial…
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Protect
- Foundation (mixed):
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind-Buff Beige
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr-210 Buff (N)
- L’oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder-312 Classic Ivory
- custom mixed concealer (various high coverage concealers I’ve mixed into one)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder -Classic Beige
- Ulta Eyeshadow- Stand by Me (contour)
- Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear- Peachy Glow Bronzer (blush)
- e.l.f.-Golden Glow (highlight)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- NYC IndividualEyes- 002 Vampiress (shadows only) > swatches coming next week!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2- Frisk (to blend the crease)
- Milani Liquid Eye- 01 Black (upper lash line)
- Revlon Grow Luscious liner- 001 Onyx (upper and lower waterline)
- Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof- 221 Blackest Black
- Ardell Demi lashes- 120 black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow- Medium Brown
- Maybelline Define-a-Brow- Medium Brown
- Maybelline Moisture Whip lip liner- 100 Toast
- BareMinerals Moxie lipstick- Break Away
We had so much fun and I can’t wait to dress up again for Halloween! 😉
Your fade is perfection!
Awesome look from head to toe!
fabulous look… those nail tho – BOMB!!! Love them
Beautiful look and love the nails!!
I love that stamp!! And your costume is wonderful, girl you can rock that makeup any day of the year!
thanks! If only I had the time!! =(
You look so cute! And the nails are gorgeous too :).
thank you =)
Love the nails, and the makeup! That looks like it must have taken so long, but it all really turned out so well. 🙂
It’s the eyes that take forever! Whole look took maybe an hour?
Aww you look amazing! Love the eye makeup and that dress is perfect 🙂
You look gorgeous! Your eyes look amazing and I adore your costume. We’re not dressing up this year but I realllllly wish we were… I might have to slap on some black lipstick just for the heck of it 🙂
Thank you. I’m dressing up again for Halloween but I’m going to be Elsa. This was my back up costume if the Elsa one didn’t get here in time 😉
You look frickin’ gorgeous!! Nice job!
aw thank you =)
I’m loving that glittery fade
Pretty! Love the lippy!